FEP (fluorinated ethylene propylene) film is a highly transparent, thermoplastic film that can be heat-sealed, laminated, metalized, thermoformed, or welded to a wide variety of materials or act as a hot melt adhesive. As a chemically inert plastic that is free of additives or plasticizers, FEP is a fluoropolymer that becomes an ideal solution for many applications.
FEP Film Benefits
- Exceptional optical characteristics
- Superior low friction and anti-stick properties
- Excellent electrical properties; high dielectric strength
- Outstanding weather and extreme temperature resistance
- Wide thermal range consisting of continuous service temperatures of -400°F to 400°F