PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) film is a very durable, flexible, lightweight, and easy to clean film that can be used in a variety of applications, especially in the semiconductor, aerospace, and chemical processing industries. This chemically inert fluoropolymer is very well known for its extremely low coefficient of friction and anti-stick properties.
PTFE Film Benefits
- Superior chemical and corrosion resistance
- Excellent dielectric, thermal insulation, and mechanical properties
- Wide temperature range and high heat resistance
- Exceptional weather resistance
- Good tear resistance and tear strength
- Low flammability