The Answer is Waterjet Cutting
- Do you require parts quickly?
- Do you need custom prototypes to prove your theory?
- Are your parts too hard, too thick, too intricate to fabricate?
- Does your application require precision parts with tight tolerances?
- Do you require low quantities or a one-time only part with no tooling?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then the solution is simple – computer numerical control (CNC) waterjet cutting services from M&P Seaing Inc. Our investment in precision waterjet cutting machines enables us to provide a unique opportunity for our customers: no gasket or seal is too difficult, no minimum order quantities, and same- or next-day shipping. Using hydrocutting technology, we are able to manufacture parts with tolerances as tight as +/- .005″, cut extremely intricate designs with narrow walls, and produce straight edges on thick parts. At M&P Sealing, custom gaskets, seals, and a variety of other parts can be manufactured as thin as .002″ up to 3-1/4″ thick, and as small as .031″ diameter up to 50″ square cut from the following materials: